Playground Tile | Blue Ember
Playground Tiles are a safe, hypoallergenic alternative to wood chips. Brilliant, fun, colors with a non-toxic finish. These resilient all-weather rubber tiles are lightweight textured and have a high traction surface making them slip resistant.
Engineered to provide safety through impact absorption increases safety in playground areas, where it is needed most.
- Impact absorption helps to reduces injuries caused by playground falls
- Unique grid backing allows water to drain easily, and are stain and frost resistant
- Easy to install with a with a self-aligning interlocking system make installation fast and accurate. Adhesive is not required.
- Minimal maintenance needed
- Sustainable product manufactured from recycled materials
|Dimensions||24" x 24" (61 cm x 61 cm), 4 sq ft/tile ( ~0.37 m sq/tile)|
|Thickness||2 1/4" (~57.15 mm)|
|Weight||~1 lb/sq ft|
|Installation||No adhesive, self-aligned interlocking tile; Glue down, optional|
|Warranty||10 year Limited Warranty|
- SBR & EPDM rubber
- Recycled Content: Varies based on color; Available upon request